Life Lessons is changing how relationships and sex education is taught in schools. We film real people from all backgrounds, all sexualities, all outlooks, as they share what it’s really like to be a young person in the world today.
Videos are used in classrooms to make PSHE/Life skills relatable, to support discussion, critical thinking and reflection.
We are filming Season 2 this summer in London.
Apply below to share your story and your opinions, be part of the change that is needed.
Who should apply?
Aged 16-22? Happy to share your views on camera? We want to hear from you!
Location: From London and across the UK
- Young people with disabilities are encouraged to cast
- Young people from all faith backgrounds are encouraged to cast
- Straight males are encouraged to cast
What you get out of it:
- We will cover or support transport costs to the studio in London
- You will receive an hourly rate for your time (£10 per hour)
- You will get experience of working with top production talent (Made in Chelsea, TOWIE)
- You will become a lifelong alumni of Life Lessons
- You'll be making an important difference to other young peoples education